At Dawson Flowers we pride ourselves on using the freshest flowers for our hand-tied bouquets and getting them to you in perfect condition.
We deliver same-day to certain London postcodes (see below) and next-day nationwide.
Delivery is £12.95 within our hand-delivery area, £16.95 nationwide. You can collect from the shop for free.
All orders received by 1pm are delivered (see below) or dispatched same day.
We will try our very best to deliver same-day orders received after 1pm that day but can offer no guarantees. These orders will be delivered the following working day, similarly we endeavour to dispatch next-day orders received after 1pm that day but can offer no guarantees.
Same day flower delivery in London
We deliver by hand same-day in London to the following postcode areas:
|EC1, WC1, WC2, E1, EC2, EC3 & EC4|
Next-day flower delivery nationwide
All other deliveries will be made by our courier parnet, packed lovingly, the next working day.
Refunds and cancellations
- Refunds may occasionally be given at the discretion of the management.
- Because of the perishable nature of many products, you are advised to make any complaint within 1 working day of the delivery date of your Products.
- All products require care, attention and in the case of all cut flowers and some plants require fresh water, if it is deemed that the products have not been cared for then we may NOT refund or offer an exchange of product
- We guarantee five days of freshness for your flowers, plants or associated items from the date of delivery. If any flowers arrive damaged, die or wilt within seven days of delivery you should take a digital photograph of them and send it to by email to email@example.com
- All products that are claimed to be faulty or damaged must be returned to our shop or collected by us. We will inspect all Products returned to us claimed to be faulty or damaged. If we discover that they are not faulty or damaged we will NOT refund or offer an exchange of product
- Refunds, partial refunds or an exchange will be given if the product is proved to be faulty or damaged and will be at the owner’s discretion and their decision will be final
- Orders which have been dispatched cannot be canceled. Bouquet orders yet to be dispatched can be cancelled.
- To cancel an order please call us on 0207 404 6893, email firstname.lastname@example.org or fill out our contact form.
Your order will be dispatched from our shop in the centre of Bloomsbury. The registered name of our business is DAWSON FLOWER & LANDSCAPES LTD, company number 13088972. Registered office: 43 Lambs Conduit Street, London, England, WC1N 3NG.